How Do I Apply To The Extension Master Gardener Program in Loudoun County?
Prospective candidates simply submit the application as indicated below. Applications are reviewed and personal interviews are conducted in November. Tuition for the 2017 class is $225 and is charged upon acceptance in the program in the December timeframe. This fee covers the course textbook, “The Virginia Master Gardener Handbook”, a full year’s subscription to the state-wide Virginia Master Gardener Association as well as other training materials.
An Applicant Open House Informational meeting will be held Thursday, September 29th, beginning promptly at 7pm, at the Loudoun County Extension Office in the downstairs conference room. The address is 30 Catoctin Circle SE, Suite B, Leesburg, VA. You can join us there for a casual meeting to learn more about the program and talk to Extension Master Gardeners.
To print, complete and deliver form:
- Access the form: 2017 VCE Extension MG Volunteer Application Fillable Form. It is a fillable PDF and you can complete and mail it all electronically. Please note: Your typed name in the signature line will serve as your signature.
- Save completed form on your computer
- Email email@example.com with “2017 Application” in the subject line
- Attach completed form to email and send
- You may also print out and complete the form manually:
- Place in envelope addressed to Loudoun County Extension Office, 30 Catoctin Circle SE, Suite B, Leesburg, VA 20176, ATTN: Sue Naille
- Drop off the form or mail it to our office.
If you have any questions or issues with the application, please email LCMGTraining@gmail.com. If you have trouble with this link, copy and paste it into your web mail and send from there.
After the interview, your references will be contacted via email by the Extension Master Gardener Coordinator with the following form to be filled out: Reference Check Form. Please ask them to do this promptly and email back as directed. (Note it is acceptable to type their name in lieu of a signature).